Saturday, March 6, 2010

Homework 1





Step2&3:


this picture was taken on the way to Alice Springs when I was travelling with my mum, we drew pictures on the window of the car, as we've riden the camel , slept in tents and sleeping bags, and watched the trees with lots of bats , that was a great experience and it was a lot of fun.




This is a picture of Barcelona building, the tile on the castle style building looks like fish scale,the balcony looks like masks ,the colourful painting on the walls and roof give viewes a feeling of being in wonderland.



It doesn't look like real, does it? In fact, it is real, the photo was taken when I was in Uluru , it was a really cold morning which I didn't expect 'cause I was told not to bring thick clothes as it would be very hot. Uluru is really wonderful as we approached it, the beautiful scenery would leave in my head as I could always remember the cold wind blows through the valley,the masterpiece that the aboriginal made, the ripple left on the rocks up high in the mountains.



Step4:
silence,begging,peaceful






sorrow,thinking,lonely



transformer,restructure,messy

No comments:

Post a Comment